Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Multiple Layout files (Multiple layout files in different projects)
Multiple Layout files [message #43999] Wed, 10 December 2014 11:05 Go to next message
woffleys is currently offline  woffleys
Promising Member
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for such a great framework!

I've just started with ultimate++ and im loving it, however every time I try to use more than 1 layout file, the other layouts in a different file get ignored.. it seems to be first come first serve. is there a way around this? any ideas would be appreciated.

if not I can always do the layouts by code, but the designer is very handy.

Re: Multiple Layout files [message #44000 is a reply to message #43999] Wed, 10 December 2014 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
woffleys wrote on Wed, 10 December 2014 11:05
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for such a great framework!

I've just started with ultimate++ and im loving it, however every time I try to use more than 1 layout file, the other layouts in a different file get ignored.. it seems to be first come first serve. is there a way around this? any ideas would be appreciated.

if not I can always do the layouts by code, but the designer is very handy.

You need to insert the layout reference into the code, usually into .h file. The fast and easy way how to do that in theide is to right-click the place when you want to insert the code, then choose in the menu "Insert" -> "[name].lay include".

Mirek
icon7.gif  Re: Multiple Layout files [message #44002 is a reply to message #44000] Wed, 10 December 2014 14:01 Go to previous message
woffleys is currently offline  woffleys
Promising Member
Thanks Mirek.

I thought it was needed in the main header file, not the individual class header file.

sorry for bothering you over something so simple.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 December 2014 14:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to find the path for a Directory? - Windows
Next Topic: error: stray '@' in program
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:39:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01246 seconds