Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Docking files in bazaar and uppsrc differ (Docking files in bazaar are different from those in uppsrc)
Docking files in bazaar and uppsrc differ [message #44129] Tue, 30 December 2014 15:20 Go to next message
rainbowsally is currently offline  rainbowsally
Promising Member
Docking files in bazaar are different from those in uppsrc and they don't compile.

I compiled and installed upp-x11-src-5485 in my home folder per the default.

The errors start with 'width is undeclared in this scope'.

I can't find my previous post on this in order to edit it. Anyway, when I moved the uppsrc version of Docking into bazaar it started working.

Re: Docking files in bazaar and uppsrc differ [message #44133 is a reply to message #44129] Thu, 01 January 2015 14:18 Go to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Rainbowsally,

Docking is already fixed (Removed from bazzar and move to Upp Core library). For more information please read following forum thread: http://www.ultimatepp.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=40 276&&srch=docking#msg_40276.

Please notice that release 5485 is from 2012. Now, we have 2015 and 8017 (nightly) Smile . Personally, I think it would be greate to have stable release in 2015.

If you want to try latest version you can download nightly builds from http://www.ultimatepp.org/www$uppweb$nightly$en-us.html, but if you really want to be up to date just use svn (I think I can write tutorial - how to use svn with Upp and Linux).

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 January 2015 14:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Linux "start" equivalent
Next Topic: Media Player errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:39:07 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01383 seconds