Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » An Example project demonstrating multiple layouts created in GUI Visual Designer (Navigation between layouts(forms) featured.)
An Example project demonstrating multiple layouts created in GUI Visual Designer [message #44327] Sun, 22 February 2015 20:59 Go to next message
Edward is currently offline  Edward
Please consider adding an example with multiple layouts, using the visual designer?

I have created multiple new layouts for a project, but I'm struggling to find any instructions or examples of code methods necessary to navigate between the multiple layouts within a project. I have read all documentation suggested in other posts including the GUI tutorial.

My mission is to find a powerful(Non MS) C++ IDE w/GUI to marry and spend the rest of my life with...
Re: An Example project demonstrating multiple layouts created in GUI Visual Designer [message #44330 is a reply to message #44327] Mon, 23 February 2015 14:10 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, please note that in sources you have got, you have e.g. complete sources for theide or, as an example, uword. These apps contain a lot of layouts.
Previous Topic: Add an Image control/tool in the layout right-click widget choices.
Next Topic: Tiny patch for mscbuilder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:56:57 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01425 seconds