Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » [SOLVED] Install to debian or build - I need help
icon3.gif  [SOLVED] Install to debian or build - I need help [message #45298] Thu, 29 October 2015 06:28 Go to next message
Hoksmur is currently offline  Hoksmur
Hi, all!
I wanted try to use UPP, but I can't install or build it. I have added repository but aptitude don't find packages:
apt-get -s install upp_54* say 'no packet'
So, try to build it. download sources tarball, and run 'make'

Sorry for non-english symbols. If you say to me how to change locale one time - I'll do it.
Quote:
mkdir -p _out/RichText//home/upp/Scripts/GCCMK.bm-Gcc-Gui-Linux-Mt-Po six-Shared/
mkdir -p _out/plugin/png//home/upp/Scripts/GCCMK.bm-Gcc-Gui-Linux-Mt- Posix-Shared/
c++ -c -x c++ -O3 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -I./ -I -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/freetype2 -I/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/X11R6/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/X11R6/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/cairo -I/usr/X11R6/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/gtkglext-1.0 -I/usr/lib/gtkglext-1.0/include -I/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gtk-2.0/include -DflagGUI -DflagMT -DflagGCC -DflagSHARED -DflagLINUX -DflagPOSIX -DflagMAIN ide/BaseDlg.cpp -o _out/ide//home/upp/Scripts/GCCMK.bm-Gcc-Gui-Linux-Main-Mt-Po six-Shared/BaseDlg.o
make[1]: c++: Команда не найдена
make[1]: *** [_out/ide//home/upp/Scripts/GCCMK.bm-Gcc-Gui-Linux-Main-Mt-P osix-Shared/BaseDlg.o] Ошибка 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/asn/Downloads/upp-x11-src-8227/uppsrc'
cp: не удалось выполнить stat для «uppsrc/ide.out»: Нет такого файла или каталога
make: *** [all] Ошибка 1

[Updated on: Fri, 30 October 2015 08:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Install to debian or build - I need help [message #45310 is a reply to message #45298] Thu, 29 October 2015 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Hi Hoksmur,

Welcome to the forum Cool

[quote title=Hoksmur wrote on Thu, 29 October 2015 06:28]I wanted try to use UPP, but I can't install or build it. I have added repository but aptitude don't find packages:
apt-get -s install upp_54* say 'no packet'
[/qoute]
What repository have you added? Also, the packages are called upp and theide, so the correct command is
apt-get install upp theide

Hoksmur wrote on Thu, 29 October 2015 06:28
So, try to build it. download sources tarball, and run 'make'

Sorry for non-english symbols. If you say to me how to change locale one time - I'll do it.
Quote: (shortened)
make[1]: c++: Команда не найдена

If I understand the error correctly, it says it can't find 'c++', which is the compiler. You'll need to install gcc and probably also some dependencies (there is a list and some instructions inside the tarball). But if you're new to all this, I'd strongly suggest giving one more try to the prebuilt packages, it is considerably easier with them.

Best regards,
Honza
Re: Install to debian or build - I need help [message #45322 is a reply to message #45310] Fri, 30 October 2015 05:17 Go to previous message
Hoksmur is currently offline  Hoksmur
Hi.
Honza, you are right - compiler can't find c++. For fix this (only this) need to install g++ packet.
I decided this. Not from repository, I builded it. I could not do it first time because I read readme no cerefully. Sorry.

PS: IMHO rename 'debian' to 'debian.sh' is not bad idea.

b.r., Oleg
Previous Topic: Formatting a date in a sqlArray column
Next Topic: Fedora 22 prerequisites
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:01:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01161 seconds