Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » Fossil,SSH,Npackd,GIT and R. (Merge Fossil,SSH,Npackd,GIT and R.)
Fossil,SSH,Npackd,GIT and R. [message #45447] Sun, 15 November 2015 16:31 Go to next message
alkema_jm is currently offline  alkema_jm
Promising Member
Hello,

I like the code of Ultimate++ very much Smile

My ultimate goal is to get R (rre-gpl-src.7.4.0.tar.gz) in "Ultimate++ like framework".

I like Fossil, because a distribution is 1 file.
- Fossil (Fossil is a simple, high-reliability, distributed software configuration management system, N.B. The maintainer of Fossil is the same as SQlite);
- SSH (transport mechanism)
- Npackd (Environment control);
- GIT (External version control).

I think it should be possible to send files to a remote computer to let it compile by "Ultimate++". But should be possible to sent a distribution of a program (= 1 file in Fossil) also. Compile it remotely and retrieve the errror/warning back.

The compiler/link results can be stored in Npackd that a specific (Fossil-)version of a program can be compiled on specific environment (Windows10, VS2008, 64 bits, etc.).

My steps I want to try:
1) Compile "Ultimate++" under VS2008 with visual Studio project file (sln) file.
2) Compile "Ultimate++" with "Unicode" compiler option.
3) Merge "Ultimate++" with "Fossil".
4) Merge ""Ultimate++", "Fossil" and "Kpym".
5) Merge ""Ultimate++", "Fossil" and "Npackd".
6) Merge ""Ultimate++", "Fossil", "Npackd" and "GIT".
7) Merge ""Ultimate++", "Fossil", "Npackd", "GIT" and "R".

Maybe you have advise for me as Newbie of Ultimate++? Existing (Ultimate++) implementations for example of GIT.

Greetings Jan Marco
Re: Fossil,SSH,Npackd,GIT and R. [message #45521 is a reply to message #45447] Fri, 27 November 2015 08:58 Go to previous message
alkema_jm is currently offline  alkema_jm
Promising Member
Hello,

I will try to merge Ultimate++ with Community version of SqlYog (SQL "database browser").

I have both project code under the same set of header (.h) files running in a Visual Studio 2008 (.sln) environment.

N.B. I see the Ultimate++ code as the 'embrella project' to start the other source code programs like Wget, Tor, NSIS-Installer, ClamAv, etc.

Now I will try to merge the main routines of Ultimate++ and SqlYog.

Greetings Jan Marco

[Updated on: Fri, 27 November 2015 09:07]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to use multiple schemas and databases?
Next Topic: global t_ macro screws up boost and my code...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:32:41 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01655 seconds