Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Wrong application path when switching assemblies but same project
Wrong application path when switching assemblies but same project [message #45978] Fri, 05 February 2016 16:43 Go to next message
Alboni is currently offline  Alboni
Experienced Member
If I make 2 identical assemblies with different names and paths like:

Package Nests: /home/ruben/MyApps1;/home/ruben/upp/uppsrc;/home/ruben/upp/b azaar
Output directory: /home/ruben/.upp1/_out
Assembly Name: MyApps1

Package Nests: /home/ruben/MyApps2;/home/ruben/upp/uppsrc;/home/ruben/upp/b azaar
Output directory: /home/ruben/.upp2/_out
Assembly Name: MyApps2

The content of MyApps1 and MyApps2 is the same, except I am doing different fixes on some apps

When I now load MyApps1->SomeApp compile it, run it etc.
then load MyApps2->SomeApp then clicking on Build->Open output directory gives me the output directory in /home/ruben/.upp1/etc......
Re: Wrong application path when switching assemblies but same project [message #46028 is a reply to message #45978] Sun, 21 February 2016 13:45 Go to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

Maybe you should change bazzar "/home/ruben/upp/b azaar" to "/home/ruben/upp/bazaar? Please tell me dose it change anything?

You can also try to change output directory for second assembly form "Output directory: /home/ruben/.upp2/_out" to "Output directory: /home/ruben/.upp1/_out" (The same output directory as first assembly).

* I have never changed output directory for my newly assembly, so maybe it can causing problems. Please test with the same output directories.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.
Previous Topic: Application can't be started when the Assembly name has spaces in it
Next Topic: Crosses on the tabs and hot key install bookmarks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:36:47 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01329 seconds