Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » RichText,QTF,RTF... » qtf and report print differently on different platform (using Perfom() to print a qft report, prints a slightly different document on different platform)
qtf and report print differently on different platform [message #47580] Tue, 31 January 2017 23:47 Go to next message
atortelli is currently offline  atortelli

Hello,
I developed a simple program printing a report using Perform() function in linux. This report must be printed with data in fixed position of the document. I ported the same program to windows 7 by recompiling it with Ultimate++. I see that on windows 7 platform data are positioned in another position of the page compared with linux platform page. I executed my program in windows xp and I see that data has a slightly different position compared with windows 7.
How can I put the data in the same position of the page at least with all different version of windows?

Thank you in advance

Alessandro Tortelli
Re: qtf and report print differently on different platform [message #47581 is a reply to message #47580] Wed, 01 February 2017 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
A bit hard to say without knowing what exactly you are doing, but sort of sounds like font problem - could it be that?

Mirek
Re: qtf and report print differently on different platform [message #47584 is a reply to message #47581] Wed, 01 February 2017 18:49 Go to previous message
atortelli is currently offline  atortelli

I do this:
Report r;
String qtf=LoadFile("dichTemplate.qtf");
r<<qtf;
Perform(r);

I created file "dichTemplate.qtf" using UWord.
I compiled two versions of the program , one for linux and one for windows.
Fonts are different from linux to windows but when I execute in windows xp font are the same of windows 10. When I execute on Window xp text is printed about 1 centimeter upper than in windows 10.
Thank you.
Alessandro

[Updated on: Wed, 01 February 2017 21:14]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Attach Digital signature to created PDF
Next Topic: AIBRichEdit (a class derived from RichEdit)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:13:49 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00799 seconds