FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Menus&Toolbars » Some troubles with ToolBar & QTF
Some troubles with ToolBar & QTF [message #48109] Thu, 18 May 2017 16:39 Go to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
I have a toolbar and use Add to add flat button to it, like:
bar.Add("\1Select entry point. Current configuration:&[* Active file in editor]", CtrlImg::Home(), Callback());

I have 3 problems with this:
1. The tool tip, once it is QTF enabled, gets a bigger font than non QTF tooltips. How to guarantee the exact same size.
2. If I use [Select entry point. Current configuration:]&[* Active file in editor], with an extra set of [], the characters get switched over to Cyrillic. I tried escaping : but doesn't work.
3. How to add a button with text on it. Preferably with left or right aligned text relative to the image. Text just changes the tooltip. Label ruins the entire layout. Do I need to add an external ToolButton?
Re: Some troubles with ToolBar & QTF [message #48342 is a reply to message #48109] Sat, 24 June 2017 16:04 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
cbpporter wrote on Thu, 18 May 2017 16:39
I have a toolbar and use Add to add flat button to it, like:
bar.Add("\1Select entry point. Current configuration:&[* Active file in editor]", CtrlImg::Home(), Callback());

I have 3 problems with this:
1. The tool tip, once it is QTF enabled, gets a bigger font than non QTF tooltips. How to guarantee the exact same size.

bar.Add("\1[g Select entry point. Current configuration:&[* Active file in editor]", CtrlImg::Home(), Callback());

2. If I use [Select entry point. Current configuration:]&[* Active file in editor], with an extra set of [], the characters get switched over to Cyrillic. I tried escaping : but doesn't work.

Escaping should work. Can you post what have you tried?

[code]
3. How to add a button with text on it. Preferably with left or right aligned text relative to the image. Text just changes the tooltip. Label ruins the entire layout. Do I need to add an external ToolButton? [/quote]

What about using Button?

Mirek
Previous Topic: [solved] MenuBar item spacing too low on the right side
Next Topic: ToolBar creates some additional space in the view area
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:09:47 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01680 seconds