Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » Applications created with U++ » Open Source Project
Open Source Project [message #13138] Sun, 16 December 2007 00:25 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hi there,

A few years ago I wrote what is the industry standard software for designing wind-farms (please try not to laugh too hard those of you who are familiar with the level of my coding skills). Recently, I have been making something similar but better for a well-respected US consultancy and they have agreed that the best way forward is for this software to be launched as an open source software to encourage collaboration and participation from academics and other interested parties.

I am still in the development stage and am not ready to launch this on the open source community as yet (target date is summer 2008) but here is a screen shot which may give some idea of the theme of the GUI.

At the moment I am starting to ask outside other friendly consultancies to start testing the software. I do think though that this will mean a significant influx of UPP users and a lot of indirect publicity for UPP. I hope you have sufficient server capacity Wink

Please feel free to post impressions, questions or suggestions.

Nick

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Scrum Tool
Next Topic: Google Translator
Goto Forum: