Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » What is the difference between learning U++ and Learning C++ through Microsoft Visual Studio? (I am a complete newbie to C related programming. I have project to do for which I have been requested to develope a code on C++. Also, they want to use Open source free licencing software, hence U++. )
Re: What is the difference between learning U++ and Learning C++ through Microsoft Visual Studio? [message #51831 is a reply to message #51821] Sat, 08 June 2019 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
RaySynthesyzer
Dear Mr. Ped,

Thank you sincerely for putting in the effort to write out a descriptive reply, I really appreciate it.

I am a mechanical engineering student - I have been able to understand a lot of what you are saying, but not completely, probably due to my lack of experience with coding(I have only ever used MATLAB). As of now, I will be going to some programmers who have built and an entire interface using U++ in a few days and learn to use TheIDE and U++ from them, as directed by my superiors. In this light, reading your response felt relieving as I feel little more certain, and I believe I'll be putting more effort into learning U++ now, then I would have otherwise put.

Supposedly this project will take a while... so I'll be counting on you, others like Nova and Xemuth and this forum to guide me if I get struck somewhere along. Thanks a lot again.

Warm Regards,
Ray

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message