Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ScatterDraw & ScatterCtrl » [solved] ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? (Need to set per axis min/max and major unit, no clue how to)
Re: [solved] ScatterCtrl: program access to the "Measures" ? [message #52733 is a reply to message #52731] Thu, 14 November 2019 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xrysf03 is currently offline  xrysf03
@Koldo: thanks for the suggestions. It feels pretty fast the way it is, but I really haven't done any profiling yet, so maybe those tweaks will come in handy.

Antialiased view isn't really necessary, although I have to say it looks sexy Smile

One pixel per value doesn't feel necessary or beneficial - especially when looking at a high-res display from further away, the connecting lines are better visible than single dots, and even some "dense fuzz" (multiple values per horizontal pixel) may be useful for that same reason. Has to do with "ergonomy in field use" Smile

Not sure about SetSequentialX()... this is probably automatically true in my case, as the data series has the X coordinate taken "implicitly" from the order in the buffer?

Anyway U++ feels like "locked by mistake in a toy store overnight". I have plenty of toys to go through...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message