Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » External resources » Dear ImGui, bloat-free graphical user interface library for C++ (imgui integration on Upp)
Dear ImGui, bloat-free graphical user interface library for C++ [message #55091] Sat, 10 October 2020 11:56
zaktwist is currently offline  zaktwist
Hello everybody,
I have been using U ++ for some time now and I appreciate it in all its parts but I am not an expert ...
I want to share with you all an external integration experience in TheIDE ... I accidentally found ttps://github.com/ocornut/imgui Dear ImGui, bloat-free graphical user interface library for C ++, and it seems quite simple to manage and use.
I managed to start everything with VisualStudioCommunity, but the intent was to be able to start the example Win32DirectX11 with TheIDE and after various ups and downs I succeeded ..
Maybe for many of you it would have been easy to add libraries and be able to compile everything without problems but it wasn't for me ...
I didn't want to ask anything on the forum so as not to be ridiculous in maybe simple questions and in any case I managed to compile everything both in release and in debug.
Of course in the example code I was in the docking branch ...
However we accept advice to improve and simplify the project ...
I apologize for my english, but it's google translator's fault Laughing
Hello everybody

ttps://i.ibb.co/VVhqZhb/Cattura2.jpg
ttps://i.ibb.co/P5zhYRx/Cattura3.jpg
ttps://i.ibb.co/x5Lqts9/Cattura4.jpg
ttps://i.ibb.co/swC3zML/Cattura5.jpg
ttps://i.ibb.co/Pgh38b5/Cattura7.png

Long code snipset (Click to expand)

[Updated on: Sat, 10 October 2020 17:40] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Previous Topic: Valgrind on Windows