Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework...
Re: Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework... [message #55417 is a reply to message #55412] Mon, 09 November 2020 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Hello Mirek,

Thanks for this article, I learned so many things (and of course gived it 5 stars !)

Finally, I who have worked a lot with very little or not typed languages ​​(e.g. javascript / vba) I have the feeling that the U++ vision is very modern. It makes me happy to know that I spent my firsts years in the development on this gem and I'm super excited to read there is still so much to learn about it.

Special mention to :
Quote:
that going from Vector to Array is mostly the act of rewriting "Vector" to "Array"
Oh god, that's so true and appreciable, I dont count the times I swaped from one to another !

About theIDE part : I think (from my humble beginner point of view) you summarized the most interesting features of TheIDE, don't bother anymore with external libs, get the package and it will work !

[Updated on: Mon, 16 November 2020 15:56]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Layout Designer has been documented (TheIDE)
Next Topic: 2nd price!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:32:43 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04481 seconds