Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » C++ language problems and code snippets » Pre processor and macro error
Re: Pre processor and macro error [message #55698 is a reply to message #55695] Tue, 01 December 2020 11:49 Go to previous message
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Hello Klugier,

Thanks for your awnser !

I will dig use of <Core/config.h> and try to reproduce all flag Cmake generate depending on configuration.

-WAYLAND, I had never meet any computer using it yet(according to Ubuntu wiki Wayland is a new protocol that enables 3D compositors to be used as primary display servers, instead of running the 3D compositor as an extension under the (2D) X.org display server.) I guess I just have to provide file to GLFW when the system is compatible Wayland, I will try to implement it

-MESA and not 'OMESA' I misspelled it Very Happy (according to MESA home site The Mesa project began as an open-source implementation of the OpenGL specification - a system for rendering interactive 3D graphics.) Same as Wayland, I will implement it.

Quote:
please consider make the glfw package available in UppHub

I decided to make my GLFW package (which only worked on Windows) cross-platform when I saw the UppHub announcement in order to share it ! (I also want to share my custom 'game engine' but it's another story Razz)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: strange MinGw return
Next Topic: Read a text file and assign values to variables int and double
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:32:03 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03533 seconds