Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Android » Android Builder (Android Builder failed to build for android. Javac file not found error is occuring.)
icon5.gif  Android Builder [message #57359] Mon, 19 July 2021 09:00 Go to previous message
rapidUser is currently offline  rapidUser
while am trying to build AndroidHello example project from the distribution upp-win-15947.7z found at sourcefourge.net,

I am getting following error:
-------------------------------
Compiling java sources...
javac: file not found: D:\Installed\upp\out\examples\Android_Builder.Debug.Linux.No blitz.Posix\Sandbox\AndroidMath\AndroidProject\java\AndroidM ath\Vector.java

Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options

There were errors. (0:01.42)
-------------------------------

I have configured the android builder as shown in the attachement pics

I have seen somewhere in the upp help that current android sdk only support jdk 7
should I install jdk 1.7.x or this is a error in theIDE.

I also tried creating new package but the same error is persist. The editor and ovarall ide is good enough. But Editor would be even
better if auto-complete and codefolding is made available with current line background. The tutorial and example are also well sufficient
but lack of common information such as (how to configure other compilers ?), (can i build .upp projects with other ide such as code::block and how? if yes.) for newcomers like me.

I know AndroidBuilder is experimental but i tried because many at the forum claims to successfully build simple android demo.
I want to know if i can build for android or not, till now.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Android GUI with ultimate
Next Topic: Android Builder updated to 2022 stack
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:11:13 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01385 seconds