Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Strange behavior of clipboard in TheIde 609-dev1 on Linux
Re: Strange behavior of clipboard in TheIde 609-dev1 on Linux [message #5372 is a reply to message #5359] Sat, 16 September 2006 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
Yes, I read your message and in this version clipboard can be used without problems.

But I have been in some cases that have not worked to me correctly.

When there am been working more than one hour I have been that I have made copy in gedit or firefox and when doing paste in theide conserves what there was before in clipboard, as if they were not synchronous.

Now I test it now and all good works to me, but and before it happened to me yesterday repeatedly what I tell you.

Perhaps clipboard corrupts or passes something with the formats. It really does not have much sense, but that it happened to me yesterday during a good short while: it could not paste in theide code copied in a file opened with gedit. I had to open it with gedit to modify it and soon to return to theide; a little uncomfortable.

I will look for the problem and in what conditions happens.

Nico

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message