Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » what about decimal-point and thousand-separator?
icon9.gif  what about decimal-point and thousand-separator? [message #5388] Mon, 18 September 2006 12:37 Go to previous message
nicomesas is currently offline  nicomesas
Experienced Member
Hey!

At the moment I am testing the system that has U++ to convert the numbers into strings and it disappoints to me that he is not able to use parameters of the language to establish the point decimal and the thousands separator. Or I am not at least able to find how one becomes.

I have found in Core/Lang.cpp that the code tries to load these data of the system, and also are in the class 'LanguageInfo' but unfortunately, they are not being used in any of the functions of type 'AsString' or 'FormatDouble...' that I have found in Core/Format.cpp

This is specially annoying for the data that contain money, since I don't like to see in my language typical expression "1.000,50¤" this is in the USA and others paises but in Spain and many others would be "1.000,50¤"

I will have to write my own functions to do this?

Nico

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Previous Topic: thousand separator problem
Next Topic: Localisation clarifications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:13:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01531 seconds