Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: CodeEditor, Assist++, Topic++ » Issues with multiple displays (dual head)
Re: Issues with multiple displays (dual head) [message #9822 is a reply to message #9812] Fri, 01 June 2007 10:42 Go to previous message
mr_ped is currently offline  mr_ped
Experienced Contributor
captainc wrote on Thu, 31 May 2007 21:24

I have 2 monitors that I use for coding and TheIDE really does not do a good job at accommodating this.

- Tool tips and popups show up on the first screen when I have the editor or assist++ editor on the second screen. This includes the code completion popups and the tool tips which show up on the edge of the first screen.
- There is no option to have multiple windows open; I would love to be able to have 2 files open, one in each window. Also,the window is limited to the size of 1 screen (though this may be some video option I can set and will continue to investigate).

I would love to see some improvements to accommodate multiple displays a little better.

Thanks.

- tooltips - confirmed, here too. (WinXP + 2007.1)
- you can have multiple instances of theIde open, it's not the same, but can be used as workaround to some extent.
But allowing the Resize to go over both screens and than using split window would fix this too, so the fix to allow resize is certainly needed. Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Topic++ Mouse Text Highlighting [BUG]
Next Topic: BIG thanks!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:18:47 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01211 seconds