Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » Romanian tr for 2008.1beta
Romanian tr for 2008.1beta [message #14183] Mon, 18 February 2008 13:58 Go to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
Here is the translation for Romanian. Just a fair warning: I have zero experience with applications in my native language because I always switch to English, so some of my intuitive translations could have a default expression in those given contexts which I'm not aware of Smile.

I will take this opportunity to report a bug too. When trying to edit the tr file in TheIDE, under Windows Vista, it was impossible for me to enter all the special characters. When using Romanian keyboard layout, in Standard mode, some of the characters appeared as '?', and when using Legacy mode, some special characters where replaced with normal ones. I had to edit the tr file in Notepad, which had no problem with neither Legacy or Standard mode (or any other language/mode combination for that matter). I think I saw this behavior once in another non "native" application, but can't recall the context.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message