Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Documentation » Documentation how-to...
Re: Documentation how-to... [message #17957 is a reply to message #17954] Thu, 04 September 2008 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
luzr wrote on Thu, 04 September 2008 14:25

You can make it smaller but making the view less wide. Klick on "tool" icon on the right side of ruler.

Oops, I didn't notice that it had zoom Embarassed. Good to know and nice feature. But I noticed that zoom dialog does not have an option to use "real" size, only proportional. Could this be added in the future (also useful for a very imprecise print preview).

Quote:

Well, there is a sort of problem as the editor works in "page" mode (reflecting actual page is it would be printed), while help browser works in "fit mode" (basically rescaling page down to pixels and then use current view as "page").

I guess it needs some more thinking and work...

I'll just avoid scaling tables until a solution comes up.

Quote:

Here I would need more details. Host platform info and some text that does this at least Wink

U++ 2008.1, openSuse, rpm install, text is the one I attached, copied directly from "editor" mode.

Quote:

Just a hint: You can insert more than single method - use shift+click.

I'm aware of that. I still have to manually change the hyperlink of all classes.

Quote:

Other that, Reference and Manual (and Implementation?) sounds good. appdoc - Resources? (Well, in this case there will be some fixing of code, but I am gona sacrifice it).

Yes, these names sound good and are English.

Quote:

Personally, I would stay with the simple style presented in Core/src/algo (and others). Besides, this is the format I will expect in future T++ enhancements.

I'll try to mimic better that style. Still, I would like to use indentation and colored headers plus a small description on al pages, with either class hierarchy for class References, or location with bunch of functions,to make the text more easy on the eye, to give it structure and make it more manual find friendly. I'll post later an updated .tpp with changed style which also tries to use more predefined styles.

Quote:

Note: Your .tpp is old format. This is only a little problem, conversion is automatic, but still, it would be better to create docs in freshly compiled ide Smile

Well, since this documentation was mean to be included after styling issues have been settled on, I wanted to have a stable base so I used the 2008.1 rpm. This is what I got. Should I build a new ide from svn?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The very first taste of T++ icons in the left bar..
Next Topic: Notes on using T++ (comment on singals)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:31:10 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02317 seconds