Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Documentation » Documentation how-to...
Re: Documentation how-to... [message #18295 is a reply to message #18294] Sun, 21 September 2008 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
I guess we can consider it final. Any change at this moment will be IMO a minor one and current is pretty enough and also readable.

I haven't inserted everything at once because I just needed to reinsert some items because of style change, without loosing all the other inserted text. Anyway, that dialog should remember it's context.

One more thing: I think we should have a button that when clicked searches the current selection for paragraphs with code labels and reinserts them, to cope with future style changes. Not a big thing.

I haven't finished math until doc yet because I was waiting for the browser, but I'll finish it now even if the browser is not perfect and commit it.

Also, I would like to help by formating some existing documented pages, because most of them are not labeled. Once we have all the current doc reformatted and labeled, plus at least my 4 doc pages and the sql doc pages and the code browser with doc support, I think we should consider a dev release. Together with the parser enhancements I could make quite an attractive package.

And starting with Monday, my coding "interdiction" is finished, so I can get back to coding as usual Smile. Can I create a branch or something for i18n issues? There quite some work needed which is wchar size agnostic, so you don't have to decide what to do with it yet.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The very first taste of T++ icons in the left bar..
Next Topic: Notes on using T++ (comment on singals)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:16:37 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01949 seconds