Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » Drawing raw data to an Image / Draw object?
Drawing raw data to an Image / Draw object? [message #18557] Wed, 08 October 2008 07:42 Go to previous message
blueapples is currently offline  blueapples
Promising Member
Hi, I am starting to use the Magick++ library (http://www.imagemagick.org/Magick%2B%2B/) with U++. So far, I have been able to link it in and actually make a few simple calls using the library. However what I cannot figure out how to do is draw the results of these calls using U++'s systems.

I see that DrawImage has several methods that allow drawing lines, rectangles, etc. What I can't find is a simple way to set individual pixels of an image. The Magick::Image object I am using to manipulate images exposes an array of structures that provide R,G,B, and A values. What I need is a way to "copy" these values to a U++ Image or Draw object in order to render the resulting image in the U++ application.

How would I do this?

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2008 07:42]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Trouble iterrating over VectorMap<String, String> - general StoreIniFile
Next Topic: DirectoryUp doesn't seem to work.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:08:21 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01599 seconds