Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » U++ TheIDE and Library: Releases and ChangeLogs » Painter
Re: Painter [message #19774 is a reply to message #19773] Fri, 16 January 2009 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
chickenk is currently offline  chickenk
Experienced Member
sorry, I was trying on Windows+MinGW... I got it working by nastily hacking the code (uncommenting the header inclusion, adding it to the sources plus other few fixes).

Speaking of the few fixes, it seems that PrintDlg is #define'd by windows headers and replaced in Print.cpp by PrintDlgA, thus a compiling error follows... I don't know why it did not happen before. Maybe the reorganization makes the windows header appear earlier.

I added the following :

#ifdef PrintDlg
# undef PrintDlg
#endif

and it worked then.

I also had problems with the call to function abs(). I don't know if there is one that exists on windows for double types... So I also added a #define ABS() doing quite the same, and replaced the calls to abs() by ABS().

Just my 2 cents to keep U++ compilable on every platforms... Don't follow my fixes they are ugly, but can give some hints to speed up the real correction.

Lionel

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message