Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » Major Draw refactoring
Re: Major Draw refactoring [message #22431 is a reply to message #22430] Wed, 15 July 2009 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
nixnixnix wrote on Tue, 14 July 2009 13:28

I just updated my version of UPP from the SVN and my code appears to be broken.

It wont compile due to the following errors:

Quote:

D:\MyApps\OpenWind\WindMap.cpp(2745) : error C2664: 'Upp::ImageBuffer::ImageBuffer(Upp::Size)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Upp::ImageDraw' to 'Upp::Size'
No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\main.cpp(1080) : error C2039: 'GetPagePixels' : is not a member of 'Upp::Draw'
C:\upp\uppsrc\Draw/Draw.h(412) : see declaration of 'Upp::Draw'
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\main.cpp(1105) : error C2039: 'GetPagePixels' : is not a member of 'Upp::PdfDraw'
C:\upp\uppsrc\PdfDraw/PdfDraw.h(228) : see declaration of 'Upp::PdfDraw'
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\main.cpp(1136) : error C2664: 'Upp::ImageBuffer::ImageBuffer(Upp::Size)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Upp::ImageDraw' to 'Upp::Size'
No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\main.cpp(1163) : error C2664: 'Upp::ImageBuffer::ImageBuffer(Upp::Size)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Upp::ImageDraw' to 'Upp::Size'
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\main.cpp(1191) : error C2664: 'Upp::ImageBuffer::ImageBuffer(Upp::Size)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Upp::ImageDraw' to 'Upp::Size'
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\main.cpp(1219) : error C2664: 'Upp::ImageBuffer::ImageBuffer(Upp::Size)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Upp::ImageDraw' to 'Upp::Size'
D:\MyApps\OpenWind\WRGLayer.cpp(477) : error C2664: 'Upp::ImageBuffer::ImageBuffer(Upp::Size)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Upp::ImageDraw' to 'Upp::Size'

Is there any documentation on these changes please and are there equivalent replacement functions for those that have been removed? I thought that UPP was mature enough that this wasn't going to happen.

EDIT: ok well Vista was able to restore my previous version of UPP so I can continue working but of course I am now stuck in a limbo between 2008.1 and the latest version. Will these problems be fixed? I take it that there is another function instead of GetPagePixels (although I am not sure what other name could so perfectly sum up the function) but what about ImageDraw to ImageBuffer? How will that be accomplished in the new version?

Nick

I have added "deprecated" backward compatibility version of GetPagePixels.

W.r.t. ImageDraw / ImageBuffer, there was no change. Can you post small code snippet please?

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message