Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl changed add row behavior
Re: GridCtrl changed add row behavior [message #29646 is a reply to message #29644] Fri, 05 November 2010 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

cbpporter wrote on Fri, 05 November 2010 06:09

I've noticed when updating to a more recent U++ and using HomeBudget that the behavior when adding new rows has changed. Focusing seems weird and wrong to me. Also "Accept" and "Reject" buttons don't seem to always be aware of adding items like they used to be.

Don't know if these changes are intentional or not, but previous behavior was better. And why doesn't the default value for a category get applied when creating a new expanse and selecting the category for it?

I tried to simplify grid code but my it was not my intention to change grid's behavior Smile Sorry about that. Could you post a screenshot from home budget or write step by step how to get this wired focusing behavior and what you mean by that?
Quote:

And yes, I have been using HomeBudget for a little bit of home budgeting. Expenses are killing me Smile.

I thought no one is using this. My wife used it for few months (but it was too cumbersome for her to do it all the time) and it was great to see where the money are spent. And I was too lazy to keep on doing this.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: GridCtrl and CellJoin problems
Next Topic: Some petitions for GridCtrl
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:34:28 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01366 seconds