Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » Archive » AGG and Upp Draw integration...
Re: AGG and Upp Draw integration... [message #3613 is a reply to message #3243] Wed, 07 June 2006 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
I have got agg working to upp ImageBuffer. That means, I guess (I haven't tested all the examples), it is possible to use all power of agg with Ultimate++!
One interesting thing that if I use one more separate buffer (not ImageBuffer directly atached to agg::rendering_buffer) with memset and then memcpy it to ImageBuffer, animation looks significantly better (less shearing) in my eyes... Any ideas why? (I tried to slow down things with GuiSleep but that doesn't help...)

P.S. Some more thoughts...
The second thing is that if to adapt more things from upp to agg then 2/3 of agg would be possible to throw away... Smile New Image and things are superb!
The third thing, I can't believe my eyes but it looks that it's possible to have even 1/256 pixel accuracy (at least visual) only with upp! E.g. during my experiments I've made a smooth horizontal line going from 1 pixel to 2 pixels width (256 length)...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Drag & Drop Example?
Next Topic: How to try classes inside TCtrlLib?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 06:11:31 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02027 seconds