Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl/DropGrid problem: Value related.
GridCtrl/DropGrid problem: Value related. [message #33604] Mon, 29 August 2011 21:01 Go to previous message
Lance is currently offline  Lance
Contributor
I didn't update my UPP for a while. Then I did a update yesterday, only to find a previously working program now crashes.

I use an ArrayCtrl to display/edit data. There is an integer field whose Converter (Format/Scan) has been tested to work correctly. There is a DropGrid ctrl assoicated with the field for editing. The problem occurs when the edit started on a new row, or on any row where the field doesn't have a valid value.

The process is like following:
1. When I clicked the field to have it enter edit mode, I notice it works as intended;

2. When I use up/down arrow to select a value from the DropGrid's pick list, it works fine. After this, I can use keyboard or mouse to bring up the popup and make selection as before (the update);

3. If I skipped step 2 and the field is currently blank, press keyboard or double click in the field will crash the program, with a debug time message:
Assertion failed in c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Vcont.h, line 33
i>=0 && i<items

I figure it happened when DropGrid is trying to search a match entry in the picklist where none is existent.

I haven't done a simplified test example yet because most likely unodgs already got a fix to my problem.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl with vertical headers
Next Topic: GridCtrl: master - detail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:47:44 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01221 seconds