Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » GridCtrl/DropGrid problem: Value related.
Re: GridCtrl/DropGrid problem: Value related. [message #33610 is a reply to message #33608] Tue, 30 August 2011 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lance is currently offline  Lance
Contributor
I am glad it's fixed. Thank you!

GridCtrl&DropGrid are very powerful widgets. Is there a thread to advise of the recently added features?

When using DropGrid as a program user, I noticed sometimes the DropGrid's behavior is less stable/correct than expected.

I use keyboard input to bring up the popup and searchhiderow(?) is set to true.

1. Sometimes the Popup's position/size is not correct. It's not open towards the side with more space. When it open upwards, sometime the column header or even first couple of entries are off the screen. Sometimes there is only one entry displayed even though there are more than one candidates.

2. Most of the time there will be a currently selected entry so that I can use navigation key to move to the intended entry and use enter key to select it. But occasionally (about 1/7) there will not be a highlighted row and navigation key will not work at all. I have to switch to mouse to click one to select.

If you need I will try to create a sample program to reproduce the defects I mentioned above. Please let me know. If you are too pressed with other more important issues, than forget it. It doesn't bother me as much anyways.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl with vertical headers
Next Topic: GridCtrl: master - detail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:10:20 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06614 seconds