Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Libraries and TheIDE: i18n, Unicode and Internationalization » compiler's output message of vc10free Chinese edition
compiler's output message of vc10free Chinese edition [message #34025] Tue, 11 October 2011 07:40 Go to previous message
LeiMing is currently offline  LeiMing
Promising Member

old title (before edit):
UTF-8 Encoded src files and vc10free Chinese edition

Hello,

I'm using ultimate++ 3211 under windows 7 chinese, the compilers are visual c++ 2003 toolkit (compiler updated with the files extracted from vc2003 sp1) w/ win2003 psdk and visual c++ 2010 express sp1 w/ winsdk 7.0.

The application I'm working on has many strings written in Chinese. It works well with visual c++ 2003 toolkit compiler (english) but when turned to the vc10 chinese compiler, errors come out. The error messages are also shown in human-unreadable forms (it should be in chinese with native encoding like gbk, but I guess it's mis-decoded).
Quote:

C:\MyApps\test2\main.cpp(21) : error C2001: 
C:\MyApps\test2\main.cpp(22) : error C2146: : ȱ)(w)
C:\MyApps\test2\main.cpp(23) : error C2143:  : ȱ)(})
C:\MyApps\test2\main.cpp(23) : error C2143:  : ȱ;())

maybe vc7.1 compiler and vc10 compiler work in different ways or vc compiler english and vc compiler chinese work in different ways to recognize the encoding of source code files.

after I tried converting the source code files into utf8 with bom from utf8 without bom, the compiler works. But when open it in theIDE, the very first character is abnormal.

So I wonder if it could be solved in next release version. now it works with source code encoded in utf8 without bom mark but vc10free chinese compiler doesn't support this (it requires the bom mark).

this is the one I wrote for test.
http://173.224.214.51/ftp/test2.7z
It works with vc7.1 english compiler but failed in vc10 chinese compiler

[Updated on: Tue, 05 February 2013 17:12]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to update the GUI with language changes?
Next Topic: about the using of unicode in win32 platform
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:10:12 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02051 seconds