Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » umk got changed....
umk got changed.... [message #34729] Fri, 09 December 2011 04:22 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hello,

I just went to build a new release and my scripts don't work any more. Can anyone tell me what is now wrong with the following batch line please?

cd \AWSopenWind

c:\upp\umk trunk OpenWind MSC10x64 -a1ev ">PRO,GUI,MT,OCOE,CLIENT_WORP" d:\Probuilds\WORP\openWind64.exe

I get the error "Invalid build method"

I didn't need to cd into the correct folder before but that is fine. Am wondering what else has changed which means that what used to be a valid build method no longer works?

Nick

EDIT: ok if I add the path to the build method I can get it to recognize that but then it forgets where things like CtrlLib is and it never is able to understand the output directory. This was all working so beautifully before!! Who decided to fix it?

EDIT: I see in the release notes that umk is now platform independent. Is it possible to get updated accurate examples or documentation for how to use umk under Windows please?

EDIT: on further reflection this is clearly a bug in umk in version 4193. umk should know where it is and where CtrlLib is relative to it if it is in the default location. I will roll back to 3211 until it is fixed. I can switch back to 4193 as soon as either umk is fixed or that I understand how to use the new version.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2011 06:05]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message