Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » How to make a point follow the mouse through windows 7
How to make a point follow the mouse through windows 7 [message #36482] Thu, 31 May 2012 13:36 Go to previous message
mohrphium is currently offline  mohrphium
Hi there,

I want to write a small program, that creates a point which follows my mouse all the time. I need this, because I want to stream my desktop to another pc, but it won't show my mouse movements.

I tried drawing a circle in c++ (Visual Studio 2010 Express) but normally I use TheIDE for console apps and I would like to stick with U++ rather then switch to something else.

Anyway, I looked at the DragAndDrop examples, and what I need is exactly that blue dot following my mouse while draging. But I need it not only inside the window, but everywhere.

I don't even know where to start this (first time graphical programming).

PS: Another streaming software is not an option... Sad Unless you know something that does webcam, sound, desktop streaming + recording everything (I already tried VLC, not working!)

PPS: I tried to run ConsoleDraw example, but I don't see anything, except the console window...

[Updated on: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:37]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: GLUT
Next Topic: Serious Hex Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:13:39 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06308 seconds