Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Running a CtrlLib application "headless"
Re: Running a CtrlLib application "headless" [message #37587 is a reply to message #37123] Mon, 22 October 2012 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hi,

I managed to get it to build under Windows but under Linux I can compile but not link. I have copied the uppbox files to /home/nick/upp/uppbox/ but I suspect I need to do something to tell theIDE to use them

I get the following link errors:

----- plugin/bz2 ( MT OCOE PRO AC CLIENT_MIT HEADLESS RAINBOW SKELETON GCC SHARED LINUX POSIX ) (22 / 23)
----- OpenWind ( MT OCOE PRO AC CLIENT_MIT HEADLESS RAINBOW SKELETON MAIN GCC SHARED LINUX POSIX ) (23 / 23)
Linking...
/home/nick/.upp/_out/trunk/CtrlLib/GCC4.Ac.Client_Mit.Headless.Mt.Ocoe.Pro.Rainbow.Shared.Skeleton/CtrlLib.a(ChGtk0.o): In function `Upp::gtk__parent()':
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp11gtk__parentEv+0x11): undefined reference to `gtk_window_new'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp11gtk__parentEv+0x20): undefined reference to `gtk_widget_realize'
/home/nick/.upp/_out/trunk/CtrlLib/GCC4.Ac.Client_Mit.Headless.Mt.Ocoe.Pro.Rainbow.Shared.Skeleton/CtrlLib.a(ChGtk0.o): In function `Upp::Setup(_GtkWidget*)':
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x12): undefined reference to `gtk_fixed_new'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x21): undefined reference to `gtk_container_get_type'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x34): undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x3f): undefined reference to `gtk_container_add'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x4b): undefined reference to `gtk_widget_realize'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x50): undefined reference to `gtk_fixed_get_type'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x5f): undefined reference to `g_type_check_instance_cast'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x6e): undefined reference to `gtk_fixed_put'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x76): undefined reference to `gtk_widget_realize'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp5SetupEP10_GtkWidget+0x7e): undefined reference to `gtk_widget_show'
/home/nick/.upp/_out/trunk/CtrlLib/GCC4.Ac.Client_Mit.Headless.Mt.Ocoe.Pro.Rainbow.Shared.Skeleton/CtrlLib.a(ChGtk0.o): In function `Upp::GtkInt(_GtkWidget*, char const*)':
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp6GtkIntEP10_GtkWidgetPKc+0x16): undefined reference to `gtk_widget_style_get'
/home/nick/.upp/_out/trunk/CtrlLib/GCC4.Ac.Client_Mit.Headless.Mt.Ocoe.Pro.Rainbow.Shared.Skeleton/CtrlLib.a(ChGtk0.o): In function `Upp::ChGtkColor(int, _GtkWidget*)':
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp10ChGtkColorEiP10_GtkWidget+0xe): undefined reference to `gtk_widget_get_style'
/home/nick/.upp/_out/trunk/CtrlLib/GCC4.Ac.Client_Mit.Headless.Mt.Ocoe.Pro.Rainbow.Shared.Skeleton/CtrlLib.a(ChGtk0.o): In function `Upp::GtkStyleInt(char const*)':
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp11GtkStyleIntEPKc+0x11): undefined reference to `gtk_settings_get_default'
ChGtk0.cpp:(.text._ZN3Upp11GtkStyleIntEPKc+0x25): undefined reference to `g_object_get'
/home/nick/.upp/_out/trunk/CtrlLib/GCC4.Ac.Client_Mit.Headless.Mt.Ocoe.Pro.Rainbow.Shared.Skeleton/CtrlLib.a(ChGtk0.o): In function `
There were errors. (0:02.09)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is there any way to return all children of a ParentCtrl?
Next Topic: Feature request: Add LZMA SDK to U++
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:03:38 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01172 seconds