Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Core » Xmlize has problem with WithDeepCopy<Array<...
Xmlize has problem with WithDeepCopy<Array<... [message #37657] Wed, 31 October 2012 02:01 Go to previous message
nixnixnix is currently offline  nixnixnix
Hello,

I am trying to use Xmlize to save data to file in human readable format. It appears that I can do this with my own objects so long as I provide Xmlize functions like with Serialize. Also it appears the Array and Vector have Xmlize capability. My problem appears to be that I declare my Arrays and Vectors with WithDeepCopy and Xmlize does not like this. Is there a fix please?

c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Xmlize.h(71) : error C2039: 'Xmlize' : is not a member of 'Upp::WithDeepCopy<T>'
        with
        [
            T=Upp::Vector<double>
        ]
        c:\upp\uppsrc\core\Xmlize.h(82) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void Upp::Xmlize<T>(Upp::XmlIO &,T &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            T=doubleArray
        ]
        d:\AWSopenWind\trunk\OpenWind\TurbineType.cpp(253) : see reference to function template instantiation 'Upp::XmlIO Upp::XmlIO::operator ()<doubleArray>(const char *,T &)' being compiled
        with
        [
            T=doubleArray
        ]

doubleArray is declared as

typedef WithDeepCopy<Vector <double> > doubleArray;

Thanks,

Nick

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message