Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Autocomplete sometimes works, sometimes doesn't
Autocomplete sometimes works, sometimes doesn't [message #38677] Fri, 04 January 2013 21:24 Go to previous message
CppMod is currently offline  CppMod
Promising Member
I'm trying to figure out what I have done to make autocomplete quit working, or only work some of the time.

The problem seems to be intermittent. For a while, it seemed that I would get it back by re-starting TheIDE. Sometimes it would work on some classes, and not on others -- then mysteriously start working on the classes that weren't formerly working.

Now, it has suddenly stopped working at all, and I have no idea what I have done to make it stop -- and nothing I've tried will start it up again.

I've double-checked the spelling, capitalization, etc. Using CTRL+SPACE doesn't appear to do anything. Using CTRL+[,] appears to do something, but presents a very long list (including items not in the class of the current variable). And when I pick something from the list, it sends the cursor to some random place in the file.

Could somebody take a guess at what I might have done to cause this.

UPDATE: I got it to start working again by using CTRL+SHIFT+Y on a variable name. But I am still clueless about what I might have done to make it quit working.

611bb927f8731cdc83c3f1eb09e758ac

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Paste into QtfDesigner a table copied from Excel
Next Topic: Feature request: ability to save/restore build methods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:42:02 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01003 seconds