FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » License for my program & donations
License for my program & donations [message #40086] Sun, 09 June 2013 15:39 Go to previous message
tjerk is currently offline  tjerk
Promising Member
First of all, apologies for putting this in the coffee corner, I really didn't know where else to post it.

I am getting closer and closer to the actual release of my first real piece of software developed using Ultimate++ and theIDE. The software is a commercial product - or will intended to be anyway Smile

I now have some questions about acknowledgement and licensing. Basically... what are the requirements? Very Happy

I am not a license expert at all but my first impression of the Authors & License page is that it pertains to forks of this project itself and I don't have to credit Ultimate++ in the software I make with it, is that correct?

I will want to credit Ultimate++ anyway, that is not the point, but when I HAVE to I would like to know how exactly to be in the clear Smile

On an unrelated note: when we go public and start promoting the software I would also like to donate back to the Ultimate++ project in some way. I don't have (and don't want to have) Paypal or a credit card, would it be possible to make an international bank transfer to the project instead? To whom should I address this question in person?

[Updated on: Sun, 09 June 2013 15:40]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: New age of GUI
Next Topic: Chromium Embedded Framework
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:31:02 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03685 seconds