Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Problem displaying using TURTLE (Problem displaying docking windows using TURTLE)
Re: Problem displaying using TURTLE [message #43140 is a reply to message #42821] Sat, 17 May 2014 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Slade is currently offline  Slade
Promising Member
Thank you, the backspace problem is fix.

I found a similar issue pressing the tab, it would move focus up to the browser's (Internet Explore) tool bar. Clicking back onto the GUI edit control the cursor would flash there but the key presses would still go to the browsers tool bar. By pressing the tab a number of times I could get the key focus back to the GUI edit control. Applying the same fix you did for but for the tab character, stops the focus jumping to the tool bar. However similarly if you click on the tool bar then the GUI control again it will also take the focus away.

Another observation I found was that I had to add dummy routines for ViewDraw::ViewDraw(class Upp::Ctrl *) and ViewDraw::~ViewDraw() to prevent link error, however this is not needed with the WebWorld reference example.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Zip all files in a directory
Next Topic: How to disable the sort of the gridctrl with respect a given column
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:59:27 CEST 2024