Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » ide: Developing preprocessing parser
ide: Developing preprocessing parser [message #44668] Tue, 12 May 2015 20:27 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I have spent last 3 months working on 'preprocessing' Assist++ parser - one that understands macros. Yesterday, I have merged the code back into the trunk.

First day of heavy usage of 'new' theide revealed a lot of problems, so it will take time to mature, however already seems to parse windows headers and stl libraries quite well - which is the ultimate goal of this effort - we want to have autocomplete for e.g. std::string or std::vector.

I think it will take about one month to resolve all issues, then I will proceed on to support C++11 (and 14) in assist++.

Currently theide works, but there are some problems with Assist++ that have to be yet fixed. Also, interesting unpleasant sideeffect is that Navigator now browses significantly bigger database, which makes finding things quite challenging - it will need some improvements...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ide: Complete identifier improved
Next Topic: Nvl now expanded up to 5 parameters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:49:05 CET 2024