U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found (GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found)
GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found [message #44790] Sun, 28 June 2015 15:27 Go to previous message
awksed is currently offline  awksed
Messages: 71
Registered: April 2012
Member
Hi,

Windows CtrlLib app.

Despite #include <windows.h> I get the compiler error: GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found.

I have often hit this problem with other windows functions, e.g. WideCharToMultiByte. Most windows O/S calls seem to work but some give problems.

How do I get all the windows system calls to work with U++? Or are there U++ equivalents?

Thanks,

Jan
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [Debian, Ubuntu] Add "sox" package dependency
Next Topic: Heap Leaks on Linux when migrating to new distro and newer UPP
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Sep 30 11:56:02 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00669 seconds