Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found (GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found)
Re: GetUserDefaultUILanguage identifier not found [message #44793 is a reply to message #44792] Mon, 29 June 2015 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
awksed is currently offline  awksed
Hi Klugier,

Thank you for your reply. But unfortunately you answered a question I did not ask.

The question was (re-paraphrased) "Why does #include <windows.h> fail to provide some prototypes?".

Quote:
Please notice that code writing in the way you are talking about didn't compile under Linux.

It did - hint:

#if (defined(WIN32) || defined(_WIN32) || defined(__WIN32__) || defined(_WIN64))

#else

#endif

I have vast amount of legacy (cross-platform) code that has to be incorporated into U++ GUI apps. Including a language system that addresses issues that others fail to.

Anyway, thank you for your attempt to help.

Perhaps Mirek could explain why #include <windows.h> (suitably wrapped in #ifdefs) fails to provide some prototypes (that I need for legacy code to work).

With kind regards,

Jan

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [Debian, Ubuntu] Add "sox" package dependency
Next Topic: Heap Leaks on Linux when migrating to new distro and newer UPP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:24:59 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01539 seconds