Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Compiling issue with MySQL and GCC
Re: Compiling issue with MySQL and GCC [message #46330 is a reply to message #46322] Thu, 21 April 2016 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Hi,

I solved partially the issue. RichEdit error disappeared as I forgot Embarassed to add "#include <Richtext\RichText.h>" before "#include <RichEdit\RicheEdit.h>" in my header file.

Still remains the link problem with libmysql.a lib Under MingW.

I tried to create the libmysql.a using reimp.exe and dlltool.exe Tools but the built-in libmysql.a file still generates linking error

(): Linking has failed
 (): D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/out/MyApps-bazaar/MySql/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Gui.Mt.Mysqldll.Noblitz.Sse2\MySql.a(MySql.o): I
n function `s__s49_fn':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (50): undefined reference to `mysql_server_init@12'
 (): D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/out/MyApps-bazaar/MySql/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Gui.Mt.Mysqldll.Noblitz.Sse2\MySql.a(MySql.o): I
n function `s__s53_fn':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (54): undefined reference to `mysql_server_end@0'
n function `ZN3Upp12MySqlSession9DoConnectEv':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (59): undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (61): undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (66): undefined reference to `mysql_set_character_set@8'
n function `ZN3Upp12MySqlSession5CloseEv':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (143): undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
n function `ZN3Upp12MySqlSession10MysqlQueryEPKc':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (153): undefined reference to `mysql_query@8'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (155): undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (160): undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
n function `ZN3Upp15MySqlConnection12EscapeStringERKNS_6StringE':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (254): undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
n function `ZN3Upp15MySqlConnection7ExecuteEv':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (314): undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (315): undefined reference to `mysql_affected_rows@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (317): undefined reference to `mysql_more_results@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (318): undefined reference to `mysql_next_result@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (322): undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (326): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field_direct@8'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (364): undefined reference to `mysql_insert_id@4'
n function `ZN3Upp15MySqlConnection5FetchEv':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (388): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (390): undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
n function `ZN3Upp15MySqlConnection10FreeResultEv':
D:/Logiciels/Dvt/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (453): undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
 (): collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Keep on trials to get the correct libmysql.a Library Very Happy

Regards
Biobytes

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Compilation error with GCC
Next Topic: Compiling theide - what is the purpose ??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:09:53 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01716 seconds