Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » Compiling issue with MySQL and GCC
Re: Compiling issue with MySQL and GCC [message #46341 is a reply to message #46340] Sun, 24 April 2016 21:11 Go to previous message
BioBytes is currently offline  BioBytes
Thanks Novo for advice in linkage parameter.

I got better results with a libmysql.a found on Web and dated April 15th 2005 which size is 108Ko. However I still got few errors. See below

(): Linking has failed
 (): D:/Installations/Compilateurs/upp/out/MyApps-bazaar/MySql/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Gui.Mt.Mysqldll\MySql.o: In function `s__s49_fn':
D:/Installations/Compilateurs/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (50): undefined reference to `mysql_server_init@12'
 (): D:/Installations/Compilateurs/upp/out/MyApps-bazaar/MySql/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Gui.Mt.Mysqldll\MySql.o: In function `s__s53_fn':
D:/Installations/Compilateurs/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (54): undefined reference to `mysql_server_end@0'
 (): D:/Installations/Compilateurs/upp/out/MyApps-bazaar/MySql/MINGW.Debug.Debug_Full.Gui.Mt.Mysqldll\MySql.o: In function `ZN3Upp12MySqlSession9DoConnectEv':
D:/Installations/Compilateurs/upp/uppsrc/MySql/MySql.cpp (66): undefined reference to `mysql_set_character_set@8'
 (): collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Do you any other idea ? I begin to be lost now Sad

Regards
Biobytes

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2016 10:14]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Compilation error with GCC
Next Topic: Compiling theide - what is the purpose ??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:58:10 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03219 seconds