From 03/28/2012 to 04/26/2012
- 08:30 AM Feature #277 (Approved): Consider Core equivalent of HttpResponse
- String HttpResponse(int code, const char *phrase, const String& data, const char *content_type)
- 05:43 PM Bug #276 (Rejected): theide crashes with T++
- - create new topic group
- insert a topic
- delete it
- 08:58 AM Bug #273 (Rejected): Investigate buglogs
- 01:36 PM Bug #272 (Approved): Invalid Font().underline in X11
- can be seen in Topic editor
- 11:46 AM Bug #271: TheIDE: Output compiled C/C++ files for Open Watcom (OWC) builder
- Some example.
- 01:57 PM Bug #271 (Patch ready): TheIDE: Output compiled C/C++ files for Open Watcom (OWC) builder
- 01:56 PM Bug #271 (Approved): TheIDE: Output compiled C/C++ files for Open Watcom (OWC) builder
- After comparing GCC and MSC with OWC builder output, I found, that there is no output (to TheIDE console) for compile...
- 01:32 PM Bug #270 (Approved): NoLayoutZoom issue
- 02:02 PM Bug #269 (Approved): Fix sources to support c++0x
- When compiling with gcc 4.6 with '-std=c++0x', compiler complains about few simple problems in the CtrlLib and Core. ...
Also available in: Atom