- Registered on: 08/27/2013
- Last connection: 11/28/2020
- U++ (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/27/2013)
Reported issues: 468
- 08:20 PM U++ Documentation #2118 (New): UppHub requires documentation before release
- Before making new release we need to make sure that UppHub is appropriate documented. Also the window with packages s...
- 08:19 PM U++ Bug #2117 (Ready for QA): Settings layout issues after UppHub development
- I see some things to improve in Settings after UppHub development:
- "Default UppHub folder should use global select...
- 09:10 PM U++ Task #2108 (Approved): Add 1,15 interline to rich edit
- Works as expected - thanks!
- 10:42 PM U++ Task #2108 (Approved): Add 1,15 interline to rich edit
- We should support this line spacing value 1,15 as other text editors do like LibreOffice Writer.
- 12:06 AM U++ Bug #2103 (Rejected): Improve docs
- This is already documented. What I would like to said in my message that the new functionality should be documented :...
- 11:12 AM U++ Bug #2097 (Approved): HTML export of RichText doesn't respect color formating
- The bug is on following site:
- 07:53 PM U++ Bug #2096 (New): DropList can not be closed on macOS by clicking on window empty area
- This works fine on Windows and on Linux probably too, but on Mac you can close drop list by Esc or switching to anoth...
- 01:51 AM U++ Feature #2092 (Approved): CodeEditor should display all C++20 keywords
- I updated keywords cpp keywords for CodeEditor (C++20 compatible), also I sorted all keywords alphabetically for easi...
Also available in: Atom