- Registered on: 08/27/2013
- Last connection: 02/26/2021
- U++ (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/27/2013)
Reported issues: 473
- 06:31 PM U++ Bug #2096 (Approved): DropList can not be closed on macOS by clicking on window empty area
- 01:13 AM U++ Bug #2142 (Rejected): Header file doesn't display documentation rectangle (IDE, CodeEditor)
- I was not aware about background task. I must go directly after launching TheIDE to the Core/String.h and doesn't fin...
- 07:25 PM U++ Bug #2142 (Rejected): Header file doesn't display documentation rectangle (IDE, CodeEditor)
- Documentation rectangles are not display in the header files. It makes analyzing header file much more difficult. It ...
- 05:29 PM U++ Bug #2139 (Approved): TreeCtrl doesn't respect left click (TheIDE help)
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Open help
2. Expand TheIDE help
3. Click on any entry for example "Topic++"
- 09:18 PM U++ Bug #2137 (Approved): TheIDE doesn't work on macOS 11.1
- I updated to the latest mac and TheIDE won't launch and prompt said that it is incompatible with my system. The mac a...
- 02:04 PM U++ Bug #2133 (Approved): Crash in CoreTutorial (Value2.cpp - Debug Mode)
- Running CoreTutorial leads to crash. The problem is in following lines of code (Value2.cpp):...
- 05:00 PM U++ Bug #2124: Ship git (and svn?) in bin
- Right now we will pull only publicly available repositories without the need for credentials, so the atack vector is ...
- 11:25 PM U++ Bug #2126 (New): TheIDE doesn't compile from archive on Debian due to lack of "msse4.1" flag
- 11:24 PM U++ Bug #2124: Ship git (and svn?) in bin
- I think this is not required. In context of git the main reason to update it is security vulnerabilities. We can conc...
Also available in: Atom