Update plugin/sqlite3 to newer 3.7.8 version
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
There is new SQLite 3.7.8 release version with following changes:
2011 September 19 (3.7.8)
- Orders of magnitude performance improvement for CREATE INDEX on very large tables.
- Improved the windows VFS to better defend against interference from anti-virus software.
- Improved query plan optimization when the DISTINCT keyword is present.
- Allow more system calls to be overridden in the unix VFS - to provide better support for chromium sandboxes.
- Increase the default size of a lookahead cache line from 100 to 128 bytes.
- Enhancements to the test_quota.c module so that it can track preexisting files.
- Bug fix: Virtual tables now handle IS NOT NULL constraints correctly.
- Bug fixes: Correctly handle nested correlated subqueries used with indices in a WHERE clause.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2011-09-19 14:49:19 3e0da808d2f5b4d12046e05980ca04578f581177"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: bfcd74a655636b592c5dba6d0d5729c0f8e3b4de
#1 Updated by Sender Ghost over 9 years ago
- File uppsrc_SQLite.diff added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I downloaded sqlite-amalgamation-3070800.zip archive file from download page.
Farther, I extracted "sqlite3.c" and "sqlite3.h" files to uppsrc/plugin/sqlite3/lib directory and tested reference/SQL_SQLite3 application. Results were the same, as previous version (for Debug build mode).
Then, I created the patch between current and new versions and uploaded it here, for completion.