Improve "import directory tree"
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
#5 Updated by Sender Ghost about 12 years ago
- File uppsrc2.diff added
- Assignee set to Miroslav Fidler
- Refactored previous changes.
- Changed "Preserve directories" to "Including tree structure" option name.
- Added meaningful text for error messages.
- Used the same API between DoImport and DoImportTree functions, with some wrappers around them.
#8 Updated by Sender Ghost about 12 years ago
Why is there #ifdef PLATFORM_WIN32 now?
Because on Windows (with NTFS file system, in my case) the files and directories sorted by their order (case insensitive).
But for PLATFORM_LINUX, PLATFORM_BSD, etc. this is needed, because of unsorted inodes.
If you want identical results on all platforms, this defines could be removed.
#12 Updated by Sender Ghost about 12 years ago
This will lead to following results for uppsrc/CppBase import:
Base.cpp CppBase.h Parser.cpp Pre.cpp Qualify.cpp Scopefo.cpp cpplex.cpp
Base.cpp CppBase.h cpplex.cpp Parser.cpp Pre.cpp Qualify.cpp Scopefo.cpp
At least, on Windows operating system.