Fix makefile in src tarball
|Assignee:||Jan Dolinár||% Done:|
- Add brc.sh ( source:trunk/uppbox/UppBuilder/brc.sh ) into the generated makefile and add some support for it
- Generate the makefile using UppBuilder instead of TheIDE
The second option seems more risky, so I'd prefer the first. The makefile generator should support this anyways...
#1 Updated by Sender Ghost over 8 years ago
There is another one:
I see two possible solutions
- Building umk package (with generated or universal makefile).
- Generating proper build method (.bm) file.
- Then using umk to build U++ software, including TheIDE.
Also, consider adding umk as deb package. In this case, generated build method file could be placed to "/usr/local/share/umk" directory. There is also possibility to generate build method file(s) (so-called auto-setup from TheIDE) by using umk.
#5 Updated by Jan Dolinár over 8 years ago
Miroslav Fidler wrote:
I think the simple and corrent solution is to make Export aware about .brc - which should be quite easy (it is enough to do the same brc step as normal make, then include processed file in the export).
number_of_solutions == number_of_people + 1 :D
If it is OK to export generated code, than I can implement it. It is the simplest solution and probably least error prone.