Add support for VC2012
|Assignee:||Miroslav Fidler||% Done:|
#1 Updated by Sender Ghost about 7 years ago
- File 353_uppsrc.diff added
- Category set to IDE
- Status changed from New to Patch ready
- Assignee set to Miroslav Fidler
I created the patch for initial support:
- Added MSC11 and MSC11X64 builders (mainly, to distinguish them).
- Redesigned the interface, based on TabCtrl and list of layouts (with possible extensibility).
The include and library directories were added by analogy. Further support will require to install Visual Studio 2012 and check them. There is Visual Studio 2012 topic on the forum, which might help. Personally, I don't have required Windows version.