OWC Builder. Correct support for .rc files
|Assignee:||Sender Ghost||% Done:|
Current OWC Builder implementation lacks correct support for .rc files. Instead of passing compiled .rc files to "files" linker section, it need to pass to their own "resource" linker section.
I found this, while testing Open Watcom samples, one of which I attached to this report.
#2 Updated by Sender Ghost almost 9 years ago
- File OWCBuilder.patch added
- File OWCBuilderChangedFiles.zip added
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for QA
- Assignee changed from Sender Ghost to Miroslav Fidler
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Ok, I created a working solution. Now it is ready for QA.
#3 Updated by Sender Ghost almost 9 years ago
I solved another issue with compiler and linker options from packages. I think, they could be applied by the way. They named with "(second try)" description and contains previous patches too.