From 02/06/2013 to 03/07/2013
- 11:27 AM Bug #452 (Rejected): Check font issue with cinnamon
- 12:01 PM Bug #451 (Approved): umk seems unable to resolve more complex #include situations that theide
- Like including .lay files.
- 02:01 PM Bug #449 (Rejected): Check window ownership relation issues
- 11:19 AM Bug #427 (Approved): Minor artifact when moving splitter bar
- 10:34 AM Feature #436 (Approved): Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings
- 10:34 AM Bug #435 (Approved): Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings in GridCtrl
- 10:33 AM Bug #391 (Approved): ide/Browser/TopicI.icpp CreateDesigner() returns bool instead of pointer
- 11:59 AM Feature #450 (Approved): Alt+J on widget could select that widget in layout editor too....
- 11:38 AM Bug #449 (Rejected): Check window ownership relation issues
- 07:07 PM Feature #448 (Approved): Consider IsSame(const Value& a, const Value& b)
- ..which has unordered ValueMap comparison...
- 08:09 PM Feature #447 (Approved): Consider explicit constructors of AIndex, AMap....
- 12:42 PM Feature #447 (Approved): Consider explicit constructors of AIndex, AMap....
- to avoid this messy situation:
VectorMap<Foo, Bar> h;
const Index<Foo>& x = h.GetKeys();
(converts through Ind...
- 08:36 PM Bug #440 (Approved): Investigate ArrayCtrl Separator issue displaying TIP
- 08:34 PM Bug #437 (Approved): ArrayCtrl row deleting message valid for one or some deletings
- 10:19 PM Bug #409 (Approved): MassInsert double EndRow crashes
- 06:34 PM Feature #294 (Rejected): TheIDE: general ids could be highlighted based on case (all lower, all u...
- 06:33 PM Bug #418 (Approved): RPC rcp = should replace return value instead of operator<<
- 05:08 PM Feature #432 (Approved): Extend PCRE
- 11:17 AM Bug #49 (Approved): Layout editor methods order generates error in class methods
- 11:16 AM Bug #89 (Approved): X11: Support _NET_WM_PID
- 11:14 AM Bug #435 (Ready for QA): Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings in GridCtrl
- 11:13 AM Bug #446 (Approved): Problem in CodeEditor
- 02:57 PM Bug #446 (Approved): Problem in CodeEditor
- See http://www.ultimatepp.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=39138&#msg_39138
- 11:56 AM Feature #439 (Approved): Support for >2GB file Get/GetAll/Put/PutAll
- 10:30 AM Feature #436 (Ready for QA): Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings
- 09:56 AM Feature #444 (Approved): .ddl extension could have theide icon as well...
- 09:53 AM Bug #441 (Approved): Http::SetLanguage doesn't work
- 08:09 PM Bug #443 (Rejected): Return value error reporting GCC
- 04:54 PM Feature #442 (Approved): Add more languages to CodeEditor
- It is proposed to add LoadSyntax() function to add new languages to CodeEditor.
In addition it is added support fo...
- 01:56 PM Bug #441 (Approved): Http::SetLanguage doesn't work
- There is a typo in Http::SetLanguage that prevent setting the desired language:...
- 05:35 PM Feature #439 (Approved): Support for >2GB file Get/GetAll/Put/PutAll
- 11:27 AM Feature #438 (New): ArrayCtrl to show header fields when column width is too small
- Hello Mirek
ArrayCtrl shows a popup with the cell data when the column width is too narrow. However this does not ...
- 11:25 AM Bug #437 (Approved): ArrayCtrl row deleting message valid for one or some deletings
- Hello Mirek
Now ArrayCtrl has in DoRemove() one sentence for row deleting:
RowFormat(t_("Do you really want to de...
- 03:06 PM Feature #436: Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings
- In some cases it can be solved using ptrdiff_t
- 03:04 PM Feature #436 (Approved): Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings
- upp\uppsrc\sql\Sqlexp.h(194) : warning C4267: 'argument' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
- 03:03 PM Bug #435 (Approved): Cleaning up some MSC x64 warnings in GridCtrl
- upp\uppsrc\GridCtrl\GridDisplay.cpp(295) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from '__int64' to 'int', possible l...
Also available in: Atom