- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/24/2011
- Last connection: 06/20/2019
- U++ (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/24/2011)
Reported issues: 55
- 01:27 AM U++ 2.00 hours (Feature #2046 (New): TabBar: Added features and fixes)
- More fixes in TabBar. Solved a warning in FileTabs
- 04:42 PM U++ Feature #2046 (New): TabBar: Added features and fixes
- To allow user code to change style
SetStyle(const TabBar::Style& s)
- To allow close tabs without cr...
- 04:59 PM U++ Bug #2035: Core: Fix build of uppsrc/Core/Cpu.cpp for Clang compilers before 3.8.0 version
- Tested fix OK in W10 (MSVC2019, CLANG, MinGW) and GNU Linux Ubuntu (CLANG, GCC).
- 05:50 PM U++ Bug #2035: Core: Fix build of uppsrc/Core/Cpu.cpp for Clang compilers before 3.8.0 version
- Please consider in addition that in Core/Oops.h, line 395, "RGBA" should have to be "dword" in inline void memsetd(vo...
- 09:57 AM U++ Bug #1968 (Approved): TheIDE crashes in W10 (Core new alocator problem for MinGW)
- See post https://www.ultimatepp.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=51917&#msg_51917
- 08:23 AM U++ Bug #1795 (Rejected): TCtrlLib folder is not in .7z nightly builds package
- TCtrlLib folder is not in .7z nightly builds package.
- 09:44 AM U++ Bug #1506 (Approved): Problem in RichTxt
- See Forum message:
- 12:19 PM U++ Feature #1088 (New): InstallPanicMessageBox() available to program
- I would like that memory or other critical errors would call a programmer defined user function.
Also available in: Atom